Collagen is the most abundant structural protein of the various connective tissues in animals.
Collagen peptides are short chains of amino acids derived from collagen, which is the most abundant protein in the human body. Collagen is an important structural protein that provides strength and support to various tissues, including the skin, bones, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage.
Our Collagen peptides are produced through a Controlled Enzymatic hydrolysis, in which collagen proteins are broken down into smaller peptide molecules by enzyme not by chemical. This process makes collagen more easily digestible and absorbable by the body.
Collagen peptides are often used as a dietary supplement or ingredient in various products, such as skin creams, powders, capsules, and drinks, due to their potential health benefits. Some of the claimed benefits of collagen peptides include:
- Skin Health: Collagen is a major component of the skin and helps maintain its elasticity, hydration, and firmness. Supplementing with collagen peptides may help reduce wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, and promote a more youthful appearance.
- Joint Health: Collagen provides structure to the joints and helps maintain their flexibility and mobility. Taking collagen peptides may help alleviate joint pain and stiffness associated with conditions like osteoarthritis.
- Bone Health: Collagen is an essential component of bones and contributes to their strength and structure. Collagen peptide supplementation may help improve bone density and reduce the risk of conditions like osteoporosis.
- Hair and Nail Health: Collagen is also found in hair and nails, and supplementing with collagen peptides may help strengthen and improve their condition.
- Gut Health: Collagen peptides contain certain amino acids, such as glycine and proline, that support gut health. They may help strengthen the intestinal lining, improve digestion, and promote a healthy gut microbiome.
We offer a wide range of Collagen Peptide such as Bovine, Porcine, Marine/Fish, Chicken. and Eggshell Membrane.
Collagen Peptide also classified as Type I, II, III, IV, V and X based on Source and functionality.